Fill in The Blanks With Suitable Words Test Practice With Answers Pdf – In this Post, We Provide the 100 best Fill in Blanks With Suitable Words MCQ for TET, IBPS, SBI, RRB, RBI, SSC for all Competitive Exam. Here you will getFill in The Blanks With Suitable Words, Fill in The Blanks With Suitable Words with Answers, Fill in The Blanks With Suitable Words Online, Fill in The Blanks With Suitable Words Exercises, Fill in The Blanks With Suitable Words PDF. Read other General English post and Join Our Telegram Channel to Get a Free PDF.
Fill in The Blanks With Suitable Words
1) If you drink too much, it will ___ your judgment.
2) Since amit was an ___ photograper he did not charge any money for taking our picture.
3) The bill in the perliament was ___ by fifty five people.
4) He has no special liking ___ mathematics.
5) The script was written ___ black ink.
[D] shall be
6) If I ___ a docotr, I would serve the poor.
[D] had been
7) He ___ asleep while he was driving.
8) These medicines are ___ for curing cold.
9) The ___ has expressed his love for nature in his poem.
10) The bus standis directly ____ the police station.
11) Some people in Punjab ____ from voting in the last election.
12) The judge used his ___ power and left him off with reprimand.
13) Many areas of the city were ___ into darkness for many hours.
14) It is true
[A] he who gave me the message
[B] he give me the message
[C] he was gave me the message
[D] him who gave me the message
15) His ___ had no place in our serious conversation.
16) The captain was not confident ____ his victory.
17) ___ is Smt. Bhatnagar? She is a teacher.
18) Authority ____ when it is not supported by the moral purity of its user.
19) ___ learning does not help the mental growth of a students.
20) He felt no ___ as he plunged the knife into her back.
Fill in The Blanks With Suitable Words with Answers
21) The Government agreed to pay compensation ___ damaged crops, land and cattle.
22) Hard work has told ____ his health, and now he can’t work for more then two hours.
23) A seventeen year old is not ___ to vote an election.
[A] old enough
[B] enough old as
[C] enough old
[D] as old enough
24) The sun ___ at six this morning.
25) The concetied man was forward and ____ in his attitude.
26) Man’s fate is ___
27) The more your action and though are allied and ___ the happier your grow.
28) Many of the advances of civilisation have been conceived by young people just on the ____ of adulthood.
29) Wheat ____ carbohydrates, vitamins, proteins and dietary fiber in our daily diet.
30) The cinema ___ a welcome escape from cramped and dull city life and the Indians are avid movie goers.
31) My boos ___ my request to increase my allowance.
32) We hold this truth to be ___ that all men are created equal.
33) His death is a great blow, most terrible to _
34) So long as ___ tries to do his best, it matters little who wins.
35) The pen ___ mighter than the sword.
[D] will be
36) She can’t pass in the examinitaion ___ she labours hard.
37) The brilliant sutdents will be ___ scholarships.
38) The dictionary of a language ___ usage.
39) “Mind your business”, he said ___
40) Her ___ manner embrrased the others at the party.
Fill in The Blanks With Suitable Words Online
41) In large cities people are cut ___ from nature.
42) I am disgusted ___ their habits.
43) ____ and accident, the train will arrive in time.
44) In many ways, riding a bucycle is similar to ___
[A] when driving a car
[B] the driving of a car
[C] when you drive a car
[D] driving a car
45) The ___ was very infomative during the trip.
46) He lost his ___ of key in the bus.
47) This machine is difficult to build ___ easy to maintain.
48) To ___ the demand, we have seen a whole new crop of public schools.
[A] cope for
[B] cope in
[C] cope with
[D] cope out
49) There has been a tradition in the west of general ___ their minds.
50) One two cuntries in the word are ___ with wealth tax.
51) I tried to give him some good advice but he ___ to listen.
52) A light breeze ___ the forest fire and made it more dengerous.
53) The topper or our college ___ his success to his father’s guidance.
54) Many’s finished reading the newspaper ___?
[A] hasn’t she
[B] isn’t she
[C] isn’t it
[D] wasn’t it
55) Art is long and time is ___
56) The visit to my home town ___ many happy memories of my own childhood.
57) He never has permitted ___ never will permit such practices in his office.
58) The Director accepted ___ invitaiton and agreed to accompany us.
59) We left the hall before the show ___ over.
60) In spotie of his best efforts, he could achieve ___ success.
Fill in The Blanks With Suitable Words Exercises
61) Sarika is disgusted ___ the habits of her husband.
62) You will be cured ___ his disease at the earliest.
63) I am feeling ____ better today.
64) The consumer price index lists ___
[A] how much every car costs
[B] how much costs every car
[C] how much does every car cost
[D] none of these
65) The mourning people were preparing for a ___
66) The dictionary of a language ___ usage.
67) An Election commission team is in the state to ___ the preparedness of the administration to hold the assembly polls.
68) If you work beyod your capacity, you will natuarlly feel___
69) I have read one noverl by Premchand, I want to read ___ novel by him.
70) Fate smiles ___ those who untiringly grapply with stark realities of life.
71) If is mainly due to their strategy that the plan fell ___
72) Teacher advised NIkhil to give ___ bad company.
73) Health is too important to be ___
74) He had visited many towns before ___
[A] he was returning home
[B] he returns home
[C] he had returned home
[D] he returns home
75) In sone cuountries malaria is an ___ disease.
76) His ___ features reminded me of the missing links.
77) He is a weak ___ he does a lot of work.
78) Mahesh showed an ___ for sports at a very early stage.
79) For ___ sake don’t tell it to others.
[D] had been
80) Napoleon’s army ___ to the Russian soldiers without any fight.
Fill in The Blanks With Suitable Words PDF
81) The accused ___ having made any statement.
82) He failed to get the job though he was ___ for the interview.
83) The little girl ___ for the light switch in the dark.
84) He should see a doctor, ____?
[A] should he
[B] isn’t it
[C] shouldn’t he
[D] isn’t he
85) Her ___ manner embarrased the others at the party.
86) The clever politician ___ his way to the ministerial position in a short time.
87) His ___ had no place in our serious conversation.
88) Have you got the ___ edition of this novel.
89) The ____ effects of the drug made her weary.
90) The mourning people were preparing for a ___
91) He succeeded in setting possession ___ his land after a long court case.
92) He had a save when his car narrowly missed hitting the truck.
93) It ___ to me that she was in surable.
94) He has been invited ___ lunch.
95) There is not ___ water in the glass.
96) It has been decided to ___ the office to give it a new look.
97) Those who persist in their endeavour at long last trumph ___ the odds of life.
98) BY this time next year Manoj will ___ his University Degree in Marketing Management.
[A] have taken
[B] had taken
[C] has taken
[D] must taken
99) He expects ___ promotion in a short time.
[B] to get
100) He is willing to make a concession ___ the demands of his employees.
Fill in The Blanks With Suitable Words Pdf – Download